If your business needs help resolving a legal dispute, our experienced team of dispute resolution experts could provide the cost-effective solution that you need.
Contact us early and we’ll work closely with you to understand your business and the impact the dispute is having. We’ll provide you with practical steps to prevent your dispute from escalating any further.
If necessary, we can help you go through the courts to resolve your problem, but we’ll also try and find other solutions such as mediation, which can lead to a quicker and less costly resolution.
We understand that SMEs in particular are worried about the potential cost of a legal dispute. We’re well known for our innovative approach to funding, so you should contact us if you have any concerns about the impact of a dispute on your business’s finances.
Our Experience In Helping SMEs Resolve Disputes
When you look for a solicitor, you need to know they have the necessary experience to help you resolve your issue. Our specialist dispute resolution team has helped SMEs in a range of industries to resolve many different disputes, including:
- Partnership disputes
- Consumer claims
- Professional negligence
- Breach of restrictive covenants
- Construction disputes
- General contractual and sale of goods claims
- General property litigation and neighbour disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Planning and environmental disputes
- Breach of confidentiality
Whatever your dispute, we’ll work to understand your business and offer you a suitable funding model. You may be able to benefit from a fixed-fee solution, or a discounted fee arrangement linked to us achieving a successful outcome for you.
We also work closely with a number of household name insurers and may be able to offer you insurance in respect of your opponent’s costs, giving you the peace of mind that comes from knowing there’ll be no unexpected surprises.
Evidence Of Our Expertise
Our dispute resolution experts have helped many SMEs to reach positive solutions to their problems. Our successful cases include:
- Advising on a £200k dispute over the supply of a printing contract
- Resolving a professional negligence claim by advising on the failure by solicitors to renegotiate a lease renewal successfully
- Successfully acted in a number of disputes with a well known high street name over franchise rights
- Dealing with a dispute over a contract to supply factsheets/booklets in the financial services sector
- Acting for a firm of financial advisors bringing a claim against an investment bank for misrepresentation
Our expertise is recognised by the leading independent guides to the legal profession, the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
Contact Us For Expert Advice
If you’d like to know more about how our specialist dispute resolution experts can help you and your business, contact Steve Beahan on 0114 294 7868 or send him an email.
Book a call with one of our expert advisors for fixed-price legal help at a time that suits you.
Contact Our SME Team
Need help with a specific legal issue? Contact us to find out how we could help.