What We Do
Our Planning team works for developers, land owners, banks, local authorities, government agencies and housing associations providing legal planning advice on a broad range of projects.
The lawyers in our Planning team have a range of expertise, including:
- Drafting and negotiating of planning and related infrastructure agreements;
- Preparation for major planning inquiries;
- Strategic and tactical advice on the promotion of development projects;
- Advice on modification and release of planning conditions;
- Environmental impact assessment issues;
- High court proceedings and judicial review.
Recent Planning Deals
- Advised a developer on a major mixed use development comprising 2,000 dwellings and over 100,000m2 of commercial development, together with significant community infrastructure provision;
- Acted for a national house builder on a proposed urban extension of approximately 1,000 dwellings together with associated infrastructure.
“Oliver Martin is held in high regard” Legal 500, 2009
“Oliver Martin is persistent in working to demanding timetables” Chambers and Partners, 2010