Our Tribunal Policy
As part of the IM Educate service, we offer an employment tribunal policy which will provide you with the added comfort that your fees are taken care of should you need to attend a tribunal.
The policy will ensure that your legal costs are covered, as well as any awards you need to honour after tribunal. In addition, it will cover an agreed settlement of a claim.
There is no cap on the number of claims and the policy guarantees that no excess is payable to the insurer. There’s also no ‘prospect of success’ test, meaning that you can challenge a claim without prospects if you wish to do so.
What We Provide
Your dedicated employment law solicitor will handle any claims from beginning to end, so you’ll be safe in the knowledge that you’re working with your contact, who knows how you like to operate.
We will take the stress out of a Tribunal claim by:
- Drafting the defence on behalf of the Governing Body or Trust Board
- Liaising on behalf of the Governing Body and/or Trust Board with external solicitors
- Supporting the Governing Body and/or Trust in The Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS) conciliation process
- Preparing witness statements and trial bundles
- Appointing and attending meetings with external Counsel (barristers)
- Preparing and attending court hearings
- Holding regular update meetings with the Governing Body and/or Trust Board Recovering the awards of compensation, legal fees and agreed settlement