Company Secretarial Services
The Companies Act 2006 removed the requirement for a company to have a Company Secretary. However, it did not remove a company’s obligations to comply with the role of a Company Secretary. We have developed a product to plug this gap and ensure you and your company remains compliant and in control.
We will ensure that your Annual Return is filed on time, your accounts are not overdue and all of your company information is readily available to you.
We can provide you with a fixed price company secretarial service (for a private company) for £450 a year, plus any Companies House fees etc and £350 for any additional subsidiary for a group of companies. Bulk discounts are available on request.
Our service includes:
- Preparing, maintaining and storing statutory registers
- Filling of Annual Return
- Filling of accounts
- AGM assistance (minutes, notices, resolutions etc.)
- Filling of forms on change of director or secretary
- Single point of contact for your company
Why not use Irwin Mitchell for further secretarial support? We can save you hours of admin time and ensure your company is completely legally compliant with the following additional services:
- Company formations for both public and private companies limited by shares to include memorandum, articles, register of members and certificate of incorporation for £300, or for a same day incorporation service, a fee of £500
- Registered office service for an additional £200
- Company data for any company from Companies House, £2 per document
*Relief can be clawed back if the shares are not held for 3 years
We can advise you on any EIS/SEIS investments to ensure your investment qualifies for relief and can deliver this advice on a fixed fee basis.