Irwin Mitchell are hosting the annual 'In-House Counsel Conference' which will take place in the following locations:
Leeds - Thursday 1 October 2015
Birmingham - Wednesday 14 October 2015
Sheffield - Thursday 5 November 2015
This free event will take a practical look at the following topics*, bringing you up to speed as a busy in-house lawyer:
- Updates and developments in contract law over the last year
- Insolvency and supply chain issues
- The impact of the new Data Protection Regulation and developments in data and privacy law
- Updates in employment law including changes to the provisions of Holiday Pay
- Watching out for fraud within your business
In the afternoon we will be joined by Actors in Industry who will deliver soft skills training to delegates in relation to building more effective teams and maximising collective resource.
The conference will offer 6 hours of CPD for full day attendance - 3 hours awarded for attendance during the morning black letter law updates and an additional 3 hours for the afternoon soft skills.
We have recently launched a Twitter account highlighting the latest news and updates affecting In-House Counsel, please follow us @IMINHouse1.
For further information please contact Hannah Robson - Hannah.Robson@irwinmitchell.com 0114 274 4679.