Following on from the conference in October 2013, and on behalf of Headway Hull & East Riding and Irwin Mitchell, we are delighted to announce the date of the follow on conference "Brain Injury - A Practical Approach".
This free full day conference will be taking place at The Octagon, Hull on Monday 24 March 2014, and will include practical workshops in order to try and problem solve various brain injury related issues.
- About Headway Lesley Saunders, Headway Hull and East Riding
- The New World of Benefits Martin Dransfield
- Myths of compensation Carolyn Heaton, Partner at Irwin Mitchell
- Practical Steps to Managing Brain Injury in the Home Keith Norman, OT and Caroline Penny-Smith, OT
- Long Term Consequences of Brain Injury (Physical, cognitive, behavioural issues) Ed Arnoll, Headway Training Manager
Afternoon workshops to discuss practical daily issues concerning:
- Mental Capacity - Joanne Fraser, Associate Solicitor at Irwin Mitchell
- DOLLS – Irwin Mitchell Public Law Department
- Managing difficult behaviours at home - Dr Jacqui Woods, Neuropsychologist and Caroline Penny-Smith, OT
How To Register
To register for this event please click here.