Do you have clients or contacts that may have a potential dispute relating to a Will or Estate?
It may be that they do not feel they have been adequately provided for, or have issues relating to capacity to make a Will.
Our seminar may be of interest
If this is the case, then you may wish to attend our seminar focusing on Will & Estate Disputes.
Adam Draper, Partner and Julia Burns, Solicitor from the Will, Trust & Estate Disputes team will be holding an interactive session.
Including case studies, they will be taking you through the main ways to challenge a will or bring a claim against someone's estate and explaining how this could affect your clients or contacts.
Other areas that will also be covered:
• How to avoid a potential dispute
• Who can make a claim against a will under the Inheritance Act
• Myths surrounding will disputes
• Helpful hints and tips for your clients, such as locating a will and what happens when someone dies intestate
• Funding options and costs.
How to register
Places are limited, so please register by Monday 4 November 2013 by completing our online form here to reserve your place.