In conjunction with Neural Pathways, Irwin Mitchell are pleased to invite you to our 3rd Innovations in Neurorehabilitation Conference, which promises to be an interesting and stimulating day.
The overall theme of the conference is to present not only technological innovations in neurorehabilitation but also innovative services, approaches, training, commissioning and experiences of using new products and services. We aim to present the audience (who will number upward of 150) with thought provoking and accessible ideas and to stimulate discussion and debate.
The day will provide plenty of networking opportunities and the chance to visit exhibition stands and the programme will include a range of excellent speakers covering topics which include;
• Ethical considerations in Neurorehabilitation
• The role of Assistive Technology and selection of appropriate Apps
• The use of creative writing in Neurorehabilitation
• Innovating new assessment tools
• Rehabilitation Robotics
• Implementing Constraint Induced Therapy with online support
• Being on the receiving end of innovation.