You are invited to a FREE study day aimed at healthcare professionals discussing how to better understand the causes of cerebral palsy.
Organised in conjunction with the charity 'Scope', this specialist study day is aimed at junior doctors, nurses, midwives and other healthcare professionals, to help increase awareness of the different causes of cerebral palsy and to explore the support services available from Scope.
- Tim Draycott, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
- Michael Mylonas, QC, Barrister
- Brian Kendall, Consultant Neuroradiologist
- Liz Roger, Care & Occupational Therapy expert
- Ian Christian, Partner, Irwin Mitchell
- Anita Jewitt, Associate Solicitor, Irwin Mitchell
- Plus speakers from Scope, including a case study to explore the after effects of meningitis and outlining the support services available
Places are limited and early registration is advised. To reserve your place at this event, please fill out the booking form below or register online.
Please feel free to pass details of this seminar to any colleagues who may also be interested in attending.